This has been an eventful week in P7B.
- We have been working on our model of our green city and its nearly finished!
- We have been using Osmo a software to do coding and drawing
- We also visited primary 1 to teach them about famous mathematicians for world math day. They amazed us with their knowledge of numbers!
- A few of us dressed up in our pajamas and book characters for world book day. We had a Miss Honey, Miranda from wonder and even a Tracey Beaker
- P7B did our Friday quiz with lots of tricky questions it helps us to boost our brains in the morning we always have fun doing it!
- We took part in the Dancathon where the whole school took turns to boogie all day!
- Mrs Farquhar from the academy came to do literacy with us it was fun, we are looking forward to going up to the academy!
- Mrs Cruikshank came to do french with us, we are learning the body parts in French
- Also in languages we have started learning Scottish Gaelic
We are very excited for next week for our P7 trip to Loch Insh we will take lots of photos. The children who are not coming have put together an exiting timetable of fun activities for the week.