This week was very special for us!
We were the first class to share our learning at the whole school assembly. We presented our work, shared our class novel and displayed our art work. Some of us find standing up in front of people a bit daunting but we were very brave and spoke our lines. Miss Rae awarded us a Dyce Diamond certificate for all our hard work.
Today we were part of a St Andrew’s Day celebration it’s the whole school. We learned and shared the poem called ‘The Boy in the Train.’ We liked all the songs and poems by the other classes. P4 did Highland dancing too. Our new topic is Dance so we were very interested.
On Wednesday, we thought about the different types of dances we know. Mrs McLean helped us learn about Scottish Country Dancing and Highland dancing. We will do more about dance next week.
- Creating arrays in Maths which help us connect multiplication and division.
- Learning our Christmas panto songs for Wee Red Riding Hood.
- Used verbs and adjectives in writing.
- We learned the term’plural’ and learned some of the rules to pluralise a word.
- Exploring Education City to help us learn.
Have a great weekend!