Although it was a four day week, it was still super busy! Here’s what we have been learning:-
– We have been learning about the Place Value of decimals and have been ordering them and using them when measuring in class.
– We have been continuing to focus on a variety of punctuation to improve our stories.
– We have been learning French food phrases for our France topic and can say whether we like, don’t like, love or hate a food.
– We learned a bit more about the wellbeing wheel and discussed each indicator.
– We took part in class reading circles and created questions for each other based on the text.
– We wrote a creepy imaginative story and tried our best to add suspense.