Here’s what we have been up to in the past week:-
– We have been learning more about Place Value and have played some fun games in class to help us learn more about it as well as some Outdoor Maths games. Secret number was one of our favourites!
– We got our Fun Run t-shirts sent to us which we all loved receiving!
– Some of the children wanted to share their RTL task with us on Friday which we loved hearing about!
– We read some more of our novel ‘The Water Horse’ and created inferential and evaluative questions based on the novel.
– We were also learning about Peer Pressure and created short drama scenes based on what it is and how it can affect people.
Tune in next week to find out what we are learning!