We have had another hardworking week. Here are some of the things we have been up to:-
– We have been taking part in daily Number Talk sessions where we have been showing other staff just how fantastic we are with our Mental Maths strategies.
– We voted for and started our new France topic. We created some amazing art pieces of the Eiffel Tower with a twist.
– We read more of our Water Horse Novel and lots of us offered to read aloud to the class. We talked about some interesting punctuation the author used within the text.
– We learned and revised some popular French greetings and had mini conversations with each other. We also practised our numbers and played a very tense/exciting game of lotto.
– We had our school trip where we took part in a fun run with lots of other schools. It was tiring but we all tried our best which is the main thing!
– For homework we now have an RTL task which some of us chose to share with our peers. This is great to build on confidence.
– Lastly, we thoroughly enjoyed our Family Friday event. It was lovely to meet all parents/carers and share our learning experiences with you.
We hope you have all had a lovely relaxing weekend!
Miss Baldacci and P5A.