We have had such a busy week and as a result I have hardly had the chance to take pictures.
Here is what we have been up to:-
– We set ourselves 3 smart targets for the term which we are going to display in school.
– We started our new class novel ‘The Water Horse’ which we are really enjoying so far. We completed a visualisation task based on the first part of the novel.
– We have been practising our 6 times table and have created learn its for homework.
– We have Health and Wellbeing on a Friday afternoon and this week we focused on physical and mental wellbeing. We discussed our own emotions and spoke about how we and others can react based on our emotions. We talked through strategies which could help us if we are feeling a bit sad and tried out some mindfulness and yoga. It was a very relaxing Friday afternoon. The children all did a fantastic job and focused extremely well during these activities.
– We did a class vote for our new topic and are going to focus on France. We are excited to try out some French food!
I wonder what next week will have in store for us,
Miss Baldacci 🙂