We have been so busy learning in P4B, here’s what we have been learning:-
– We have been learning to write job applications for our Enterprise Cafe, ensuring to list the skills and experience we have that we could bring to the job.
– We shared our solo talks with the class and they were amazing!
– We have been dividing using the written method.
– We have been creating our own tv adverts for our Healthy Eating Cafe.
– We have been learning how to use an apostrophe accurately, we played pin the apostrophe on the word (who knew that learning about apostrophes could be so fun?)
– We have moved onto Money in Maths and have been using the number line strategy to work out how much change someone will get.
Phew, as you can see it has been a busy but fun time learning in P4B with lots of smiles and laughs!
Miss Baldacci 🙂