We have had such a busy and fun week learning. Here’s what we have been up to:-
– We were learning more about throwing and catching games in P.E and were focusing on controlling the ball and using good eye contact. The weather was lovely so we managed to enjoy this outside.
– We learned a range of new spelling sounds and played a ranged of active spelling games to help us remember the new spelling rules.
– As part of our topic, we tried some fruits and identified where they originated from and located these on a map. Quite a few of us tried something new. The pineapple was a big hit!
– We became reading detectives and read an unseen text as a whole class. In groups, we then highlighted any tricky words and used clues around the text to help us clarify these words.
– We had another amazing swimming session and now all have caps!
– We have some awesome authors in our class who shared the new comic they have been creating. It had lots of funny parts to it which made us all laugh.