It has been a very busy first week back! Our highlights this week include:
- We held our very own science fair! We made up science activities in groups, risk assessed them and shared them with the P5B class. It was very messy!
- Lucy and Callum came over from the academy to tell us all about what they will be doing as science ambassadors.
- We were using different instruments and units to measure all kinds of things outside.
- We also practiced measuring parts of our body inside in a group.
- We worked in our table groups to identify and describe main features of books and joined different books together to make a new story.
- We were using different yoga poses to tell a story or make a sequence. We are building strength and flexibility.