We have had a busy week in 6B. Here are our highlights:
- We started running for our marathon challenge and have already completed 2 miles!
- We were in the audience when the P7s came second in the Rotary Quiz
- We are doing gymnastics with Miss Wattie in PE
- The P7s were teaching us maths using the outdoors
- We are writing 500 word stories for the BBC competition
- We worked in groups to produce and present information about different aspects of Medieval life
- Gillian from Paws B came in to help us learn about Mindfulness