This week in Primary 6B this week we have been:
- Learning and Researching about Scottish Castles and the Middle Ages.
- Writing stories with different themes and settings.
- Continuing to practice our silent yoga, we are almost experts! As well as playing fun new games in PE.
- In Art with Mrs Jones we learnt how to draw magpies.
- In Science we learnt cool information about solids, liquids and gases.
- We also began learning about angles and using a protractor.
- In music we have been practicing our singing skills with Miss Hamilton.
- In the lead up to Robert Burns day, we have started looking at a mix of Scottish poems.
- This week we continued our mission of time travel in our big writing adventures.