We have had a very busy week again in P5B. Our highlights include:
- We got our reports handed out!
- We took part in running races as part of the school Inter-house competition with Mr Perez.
- Some of us took part in Bikeability.
- We have been working in groups to produce a poster showing a link between Global Goals and Mental well-being.
- We went to the Beach Ballroom with 5A to take part in the Music Festival. We sang beautifully and received some lovely feedback.. Some of our girls also took part in solo and duet competitions!
- We had a Maths station workshop where we moved around lots of different activities.
- We were singing songs from the Greatest Showman in Music with Mrs Constable.