We have two weeks in 5B to tell you about. Here are our highlights.
- We used junk to design and make models of Scottish and Rwandan houses – we had a slight mishap when a bottle of paint was dropped and splattered EVERYWHERE!!!!
- We were learning about jumping and throwing in athletics during PE time.
- Three pupils (& Miss Cruickshank) from 5B went along to a tour of Pittodrie organised by AFCCT after we took part in the Redstart programme.
- We had a lovely morning in the sun on Thursday at the Astropitch.
- We made posters to display alongside our models to show what we have learned about how different life is in Rwanda.
- We wore odd socks on the 21 March to raise awareness for Down Syndrome day.
- We worked hard with our different pupil groups.
- We were learning different body parts in German.
- We were practicing our Easter songs for the service next week.